Features and Benefits
• Poly-fiber composite jamb system that is an attractive, affordable, and low maintenance option to traditional wood.
• Closed cellular structure is a unique formulation that ensures product will not warp, split or absorb moisture.
• Greater screw holding power than wood.
• Installs the same as traditional wood jambs.
• Available in smooth semi-gloss white cap and stainable textured embossed.
• Matching composite astragals and mullposts* offering sidelite and transom capabilities.
• Installation and finishing recommendation label applied to every frame.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
• *The Mullion Post in the textured product does not have an embossed grain like the jamb and brickmould offer.